Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage On The North Norfolk Coast
- Fully equipped kitchen including gas double cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge with freezer compartment
- Gas central heating
- Colour TV & DVD player
- CD/cassette player
- Wood burning stoves in sitting and dining rooms
- All bed linen, duvets and towels included
- Welcome pack including tea, coffee, sugar, milk
- Extensive information folder including local maps, walk and cycle route suggestions, tide tables, etc
- 2 double bedrooms
- Downstairs shower-room
- Washing machine/dryer
- Garden furniture and barbecue on request (charcoal available locally)
- One well behaved dog accepted
- Parking for one car, cannot park vehicles with top boxes as there is a height restriction
Please note: The property has a steep cottage staircase.
Ideal Location To Explore & Enjoy The North Norfolk Coast.
Stiffkey itself is a picturesque village following the River Stiffkey a small chalk bed, trout stream, Stiffkey is a village made up of lovely Norfolk flint cottages with their pantile roofs, and hidden sunny gardens to sit and relax in. There is a very popular village pub, The Red Lion, which offers great food in relaxed surroundings. The Stiffkey Stores and Deli, is a real sunday morning treat, as it has a sunny courtyard where one can sit for a while with coffee, cake and newspaper. Norfolk Holiday cottages are available for short & weekend breaks as well as longer holidays. The cottages offer a mixture of up to date comfort whilst retaining their old world charm. Walk out of your holiday cottage door and there will be footpaths leading to countryside or coastal walks , ideal if you are a dog lover.
Approach Stiffkey along the coast road.
In the middle of the village there is a T junction.
Leave the coast road and take the road that heads inland, called Bridge Street (sign posted Binham)
Just a few yards down Bridge Street there is an entrance to gravelled area on the left.
Drive in here and straight ahead, right to the end of the gravelled track you will see a former cart entrance which now provides parking space for one car, then through the gate is the path to Honey Barrel Cottage.
Use the route planner on google maps below to check the best route to reach Stiffkey, and the approx duration of your trip eg: 2.5 hours from the outskirts of London, 1.5 to 2 hour drive from Leicester or Nottingham.
View Larger Map