Excellent Value - One Bedroom Cottage With Parking & Garden
( Two Twin Single Beds )
Charming one bedroom cottage in the sought after village of Stiffkey, ideal for a cost-effective get-a-way. Stiffkey is an ideal location to explore the North Norfolk coast. The village has a great pub The Red Lion, that serves food, and there is deli / shop which also serves teas, coffees and cake.
This cottage is dog friendly.
Offers excellent value for those looking for a short stay break.
- Parking for 1 car at the property itself.
- Private Garden
- Electric heating ( £1 coin meter in operation ) and open fire.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- One bedroom with twin single beds.
- Freeview T.V.
- Guests must bring their own bed linen and towels.
- There is a steep Norfolk winder staircase.
- Open Fire - some logs are provided but extra logs can be purchased locally.
- Two small dogs allowed subject to our terms and conditions,
- Strictly no smoking policy
- Electricity is charged in addition to the tariff quoted via a £1 pound coin meter.
- A booking fee of £14 is charged in addition to the tariff quoted.
View Larger Map